Hilton Palacio del Rio San Antonio 1992 postcard to San Francisco

Hilton Palacio del Rio postcard

Postmark: SAN ANTONIO, TX 782 PM 24 JAN 1992

Postage stamp: US 1980 19 Cents Sequoyah - Great Americans Scott #1859

Addressed to:

Bob Driscoll 1767 Green St. San Francisco, CA 94123-4919

Message:

1/23 I can't put an "X" at my room, because it's on the other side; however I do have a view of the river, I just bought vodka and I have my pretzels - "all's right with the world," Room has a Coffeys maker and a balcony - weather today, is good. G.

HILTON PALACIO del RIO

In the heart of downtown San Antonio 500 Balconied Rooms surrounded by the San Antonio River, La Villita, Hemisfair, Convention Center and the Alamo. Within blocks of El Mercado (Mexcian Market).

Dist. by Bill Pletz Graphics

Hotel Address: 200 Alamo Street, San Antonio, TX 78205

Year Built: 1968

No. of Stories: 21

Hotel Website: https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/satpdhf-hilton-palacio-del-rio/




No comments:

Post a Comment